Lancashire Wedding Venue OPen day
On Sunday 8th October, we are once again dressing up to show you exactly what you can expect from a wedding at Sparth House.
From 1 till 4pm, our award nominated wedding team will be waiting to answer any questions you may have and get to know exactly what you want from your special day.
What to expect?
- Our Georgian town house all dressed up for a wedding.
- Our Award Nominated team ready to welcome you, show you round & answer any questions.
- Canapés & Bubbly.
- Our beautiful Bridal Suite & other newly refurbished bedrooms open to view.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- Excitement - there has been known to be the occasional squeal or tears.
- Not only the house dressed but lots of photographs of how it has been dressed in the past for ideas.
- Hopefully some sun so you can see our beautiful gardens. Unfortunately, this is not guaranteed!
- Our current Bride & Grooms that have already booked but just want to say hello and a nosey!
- Someone on Pinterest (well, it wouldn't be a party without Pinterest)
- A surprise or two...
What not to expect?
- A stuffy sales team ready to sell sell sell!
- Stalls and stalls of suppliers.
- Being forced to speak to anyone you don't want to.
Alternatively, if you can't make Sunday 8th, book a private show round with us on a date that is more convenient to you! Click here to book in.
Set yourself a reminder by adding it to your calendar below...
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Lancashire wedding venue!
P.S Don't worry, we have already checked and it will not clash with a certain football match!